Monday, April 23, 2012

Object Changes Shape And Color Seen Over Brampton Ontario (Star)

 
Date:  April 8, 2012 to April 22, 2012
Time:  8:00 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 12
Number of Objects: 1 – 10.
Shape of Objects: Change shape and colour.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: On April 8, 2012, my wife notice and very bright light in the sky at around 9:00 p.m., which she thought was a star.
 
After viewing the light with my Canon HD Camcorder, I notice that it change shape and colour and move around. I was able to record hours of this shape shifting and colour changing object almost every night since.
 
Many friends and neighbors have seen it for themself. Looks like a very bright star until you zoom in and see the show.
 
Please contact me if you would like to view the videos, or just look into the Brampton night sky for a very bright star in the northwestern sky.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brian, I have seen these strange lights every night for almost a month now. I have posted here twice already and I am more convinced something is really out there. I also have many videos but I never posted them online yet. My husband saw it too and so friends but as many people I know they are still skeptical to talk about it.
    Every night is something different but it always shows up around the same time...after 9:30pm. Some nights i've seen many objects... More than five...But the big bright light is the one that intrigues me the most. It moves in a slow motion but when I use the zoom I can see it hovers really fast and change shapes (sometimes look like an orb or a mushroom shape). It blinks and sometimes I can see sparkles too...as well Different colours (red, orange...)
    It's fascinating and scary at the same time. I will keep watching and for sure I have more questions than answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. This is very strange indeed. I thought my husband and I were the only people noticed this thing, we have been watching it for almost two months now since March.It always appears around the same time at night, these days of course a little later because it is getting dark later. Unfortunately I do not have any telescopes (planning to buy one though because of this) but we can see that it is very very bright, it seems like if it was getting brighter every day, and it has different colours, namely red, white, and blue so far observed by us. It is quite disturbing. We will keep watching it as well but if anybody has any idea what it is, please write a comment. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete