Friday, April 13, 2012

Orange Colored Lights In The Sky Over Waterloo Ontario

 
Date:  April 12, 2012
Time:  9:45 p.m.
 
Hello, this is a response to both you are more specifically the more recent April 12th, 2012 9:45 p.m. post.  
 
I was walking home from school on Lester Street in Waterloo, and witnessed 3rd orange orb like things. They were all heading in the same direction.  
 
I managed to get a very low quality picture of one of the orbs, the picture was taken at 9:49 p.m.
 
They could not be planes or helicopter because they sequentially vanished in roughly the same spot in the sky (I think).  
 
They were heading south west I believe. 
 
If you could please put me in contact with the other poster from Waterloo, I'd love to discuss what we witnessed. 
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment