Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Orange Object/Light Makes Rapid Ascent Into The Night Sky Seen From Southeast Burlington Ontario

 
Date:  April 3, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:15 p.m. to 8:20 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 1
Shape of Objects: Round orange object/light.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was taking my evening walk through a small park in Burlington near the lake. As always, I look skyward as I'm fascinated by the evening and night sky.
 
This evening was different, as I witnessed a large orange glow over the horizon. The movement of this object was very controlled, though unlike a jet or helicopter. It did not make a sound and travelled quickly.
 
I watched it move for about a minute or two, and before long the orange glow had a rapid ascent to the night sky and disappeared. Chills ran up up my spine to discover a similar occurrence had taken place in the Burlington/Oakville area on the second of April 2012.
 
For me this is a odd comfort, as I experience the same situation back in July of 1976 in Burlington with multiple witnesses.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment