Thursday, April 5, 2012

UFO Gets Close To Jet Aircraft Then Falls Out Of The Sky Only To Shoot Back Up Into The Sky Again Over Pitt Meadows/Maple Ridge British Columbia

 
Date:  April 4, 2012
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.
 
This happened about 10:30 p.m. tonight April 4,2012

I am mystified.

I always watch the jets come in the skies coming into the Vancouver International Airport which they usually are from over Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, B.C. way.
 
I am in Coquitlam, not too far from Burnaby Mountain,

Tonight I saw something completely different as I was watching a jet come in towards Vancouver from the same area. I guess about the Pitt Meadows area I am guessing.

I saw what I thought was a jet, getting closer and closer towards another jet over the Pitt Meadows/Maple Ridge area that was coming in towards Vancouver. I panicked thinking 'Oh my gosh, they are going to collide!".
 
The one was heading towards Vancouver airport direction as they do all the time. I just noticed one was getting so close to the other and fast. It looked like it had climbed straight up, but it was hard to tell. I just noticed they were so close together all of a sudden.

I honestly  thought they were going to collide, then I kid you not. As I watched them, the other bright light literally fell straight down, not too fast, but not slow. It fell straight down from that height until it was behind the mountain and out of my view.

I almost expected to see an explosion on the ground, but I didn’t.

I then called my roommate and described what I had seen. By this time the other jet had headed towards Vancouver airport, it had carried on and was not visible. 
 
I called to my roommate explaining this to him, and showed him where I saw it in the sky, and where I saw the other bright light go straight down.
 
Then in front of both our eyes, right where I had seen the bright light go down, the thing starts coming straight up again and headed straight up into the sky, not sideways, but straight up and pretty fast until no longer in sight as it was so high.
 
What the heck. I can’t figure that one out. It was like up/down totally no sideways movement and wasn’t going across the sky.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment