Friday, April 20, 2012

UFO Jumped From One Point To Another In A Split Second Over Thunder Bay Ontario

 
Date:  April 17, 2012 
Time:  Evening.
 
It’s April 17th, 2012, I’ve just had a very similar event like your first story happen to me tonight. I saw a light moving across the night sky slowly at first. It was a little bigger then a plane, but no blinking lights.
 
Then it vanished and appeared a few moments later, but a bit smaller and was moving a bit faster, and jumped from one point to another in a split second, then disappeared again.
 
It then reappeared in it’s original spot and then shot into the sky. It was one of the most shocking, but amazing things I’ve ever witnessed. I was always a bit skeptic of UFO sightings, but after witnessing this, my views have changed.
 
There is definitely something going on out there.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment