Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bright Orange Lights And Grey Colored Object With Tail Seen In The Sky Over Newmarket Ontario


Date:  November 7, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hi Brian, I too saw these strange lights in Newmarket last night. I was driving down by street and wondered why I was seeing all these bright orange lights on my windshield in front of me.

I thought it was a reflection from some other lights. I parked my car and jumped out realizing that these lights were actually in the sky. 

I ran into the house and had my kids come outside to witness them as well. I saw at least 20 or more bright orange/red lights moving slowly across the sky. There was no sound and it was like nothing I have ever seen before. They all travelled along the same flight path.  

I ran and had my neighbours come out and they too witnessed 3 of the lights in a formation of a triangle.

My neighbours then went inside and my daughter and I walked back down the street towards our house when around 8:15 p.m. we witnessed one more light on its own coming along the flight path. 

We then stood on the driveway and continued to watch the night sky while talking to my mom on my cell phone, when a comet or something with a long tail streaked past my daughter and I just over our heads. 

It was a greyish colour and was very low to the ground. It seemed to be no more then 3 stories above us. I turned to my daughter and said, "did you see that?" and she replied, "Yes, I made a wish on it". It was quite an experience.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment