Saturday, November 10, 2012

Light Brightens And Dims Seen From Scarborough Ontario


Date:  November 8, 2012
Time:  Approx: 8:20 p.m.

Hi, I was Googling around after I spotted what appears to be a UFO that almost exactly matches what a witness described at night, and found your blog post about it.

Your description is pretty much what I observed except for the fact that I only saw one, but other than that, it did the same thing.

It was very bright and didn't move at all, even brighter than the city lights and then got dim after around 1-2 minutes of observation and it stayed dim for around 20-30 seconds then got bright again, then dimmed, then brightened again and now the thing starts moving, slowly in what I believe was a southeasterly direction.

Then got intensely bright, by intense I mean as bright as staring into a car headlight, except it was a much smaller relative area. I live in Scarborough, Ontario which is just in the eastern end of Toronto proper and the thing I spotted I think was over southwestern Toronto.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment