Thursday, November 8, 2012

Object Burned Sodium Orange Seen Over University Of Victoria British Columbia


Date:  November 5, 2012
Time:  10:00 p.m.

Hi, I was just up at UVic at 10:00 p.m. I watched the same kind of object fly over campus. It burned like a sodium orange almost, and there was no noise, but really bright slow moving and linear motion, not like an orbiting object.

I have a video of it to. I only started filming because I was surprised it made no noise.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

  1. On December 8 at approx 6:30pm, my husband and I were travelling east on Dundas St between 6th line and Trafalgar in Oakville, Ontario. I was the car passenger and was watching all of the plane activity in the sky because it was a clear night and there were lots of planes. One passed over our car high in the sky but not as high as the other planes. As a matter of fact it caught my attention because it was a lot lower than the rest of the planes. As it passed over, I could see under it and it seemed to be solid and triangular shaped. It had 4 lights underneath and I had to do a double take but I could not see through the object, for example: between the wing and the body, because it was one mass. I yelled to my husband who did not slow down because he was anxious to get to a dinner party in Toronto and the object was moving further west out of sight. The roads were busy and we were near the parking lot of the SuperCentre plaza which was also busy. I am curious if anyone else saw this. If someone weren't paying attention they would see the lights and assume it was a plane.

    ReplyDelete