Thursday, March 7, 2013

Red/Orange Lights Seen Flying In The Sky Over Yorkton Saskatchewan


Date:  October/November 2012 and again in March 2013
Time:  Evenings.

My name is (name removed). I'm from Yorkton, Saskatchewan Canada. Me and my buddy were cruising around, and we noticed a reddish/orange light just hovering in the west side of the city.

I kept driving and he kept his eyes on it. We followed it to the outskirts of town and by the time we got abit closer, it started to get higher into the sky and before long it vanished.

It wasn't a plane or helicopter as my friend thought it may have been, it was kind of long in width. We don’t even have a major airport.

That would've been the 2nd time I've seen that, as the 1st time I seen it was back in October/November. I told people and they thought I was crazy.

Anyways I Googled what I seen and it brought me to your webpage.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor Is Accepting Canadian UFO Sighting Reports Only.
The Vike Factor: http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Did anyone else see what I just saw outside @ 10:15 pm? I saw two orange/red objects flying just above my house. They "hovered".....then, went forward. Then, the first one shot straight up...then the second one, same thing. Both of them came around for a second time and did the same thing. I waiting for about 5 minutes.....then saw just one... that came back...just a little further away..then disappeared upwards. Just sayin' what I saw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also seen this the other night with my family it went in the sky followed by a shooting star and hovered in the air for a few minutes and then flew into the air until it dissappeared defently was not a helicopter or drone

    ReplyDelete