Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lights Circling Around In The Sky Over Montreal Quebec (Pictures)


Date: October 17, 2003
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST

On Friday evening at 8:15 p.m. est I had a call from a youngster who wanted to make a report on some unusual lights which the family had been watching.

What I didn't realize was that while they were talking to me on the phone, the display of lights were taking place right now.

The youngster asked if I would like to talk to her mother, she called for her to come to the telephone and the mom described what they were observing at the moment.

About an hour before arriving at their home, the family was at the shopping center and mentioned they could see the lights in the sky.

Now calling me from their home, they are looking out the window and watching an amazing display of lights high above them in the sky.

The 4 lights at equal distance from one another stayed in the same area in the sky, they turned around as if one would be looking at a Ferris wheel. She also noticed aircraft moving close to where the lights were.

The witness described the lights as being a neon green in color. She also told me the lights would turn like the hands on a clock, but very quickly, then they would come together in the middle, becoming very bright.

Then the lights would move back out again and perform the same maneuvers all over again but moving faster each time. No sound was heard.

Thank you to the family for the report.

--------------------------

Laval, Quebec Lights

Date: October 17, 2003
Time: Evening

Another call came in from a gentleman living in the Laval, Quebec area. He said he was watching a display of lights while talking to me on the telephone. He went on to say what he was watching was very "weird".

He said he could see 4 circles of light at a high altitude turning in a circle, again like a Ferris wheel at a high rate of speed.

The witness went and changed phones so he could look at the lights and at the same time giving me a good description of what was going on.

The weather condition were half and half according to the fellow. Meaning it was overcast but one could see clear breaks all throughout the sky.

The lights are going around in a circle (clockwise), then all of the lights would move at the same time towards the center of the circle, then merge which made one very brilliant ball of white light.

The fellow said he was a good distance from any airport, he noticed no aircraft in the area. I asked if any sound could be heard, he said no due to a lot of background noise.

I asked the witness if he knew of any kind of events taking place in the surrounding area that might cause this light display, he had no knowledge of anything going on.

From the time he first saw the lights and the call came to me, the witness had been watching them for approxametly 10:00 minutes.

Just before the end of our conversation, he yelled out and told me the lights went out, they just blinked out !

Brian Vike’s Note: I contacted a CTV station in Montreal today (Saturday October 18, 2003) and left a message to have them call me back at my toll free line. A reporter telephoned back and I explained what had taken place, and asked did anyone file a report to the T.V. station.

She said yes, one person did contact them and told their story about what was witnessed. I also tried to talk with other media outlets in the area, but it seems darn near everyone is out for the weekend.

So messages were left and I hope to hear more on this event.

Also there could be a very rational explanation for what folks saw, but as it stands right now, it is an unknown event until I can at least dig up some more information on it. I will keep everyone updated if more comes in.

If indeed this was not a man made light display, then we do have a major UFO event which has taken place over the province of Quebec, Canada.

I almost forgot to add that 2 other families besides the ones in the reports above also witnessed the lights.


Thank you to the gentleman who files the report.

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

1 comment:

  1. Saw similar lights circling yesterday. About 9 of them. In Trinidad.

    ReplyDelete