Saturday, January 24, 2009

Halifax, Nova Scotia Ball Of Fire

Posted: January 24, 2009

Date: January 10, 2009
Time: 8:00 to 100:00 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 7
Number of objects: 1
Shape of objects: Round
Weather Conditions: Clear night with a full moon

Description: Was looking out the window and saw a ball of fire moving across the sky. At first I thought it was a helicopter or a plane that was on fire. I went out on the deck in my sock feet to see it, but didn't stay out to watch because it was too cold out. The light didn't fade in intensity or make any noise and it was very strange.

TV/Radio: I did call someone from local TV and am waiting for them to call me back today to see if there have been any other sightings.

Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment