Saturday, January 19, 2008

Manitoba Witness Still Having Continuing Experiences & Problems

Posted: January 19, 2008

HBCC UFO Research Note: I have been talking to this fellow for sometime and this report below is just another in a long line of unusual things that has happened to this person.

Date: August 26/27, 2006 Time: After 1:45 am - before 6:00 am

It has to do with strange occurrence last weekend at my lake. Because of where it happened, I am sending this to you. I will try to make this make sense as it's confusing for me. I was out at the lake just this past weekend. What took place that night has taken a few days of deciding on whether I should write this to you or not.

It was Saturday night/Sunday morning and I have no idea what time of night it was (after 1:45 am..before 6 am), but I was awoken to light and thoughts of "what is all this commotion?" running through my head.

This is strange, but there was all kinds of activity going on around me, not noisy, but shuffling and movement. I found it very strange because before my mind could get a grasp on what was going on I fell asleep again. That itself is strange because of the wildlife out at the lake. If there is something big around, its best not to sleep until it is gone, just to be safe. It's a sort of defensive mode I go into. I fully wake up immediately and aware of my surroundings and all the sounds going on around me.

It wasn't a dream because I did open my eyes for a brief moment. I saw figures around me and there was others in the room with me and there was light, but it was all blurry. There was no moon and that would have been the only source of light out there that night and certainly no street lights or any other kind of electric lights, not to mention cars, besides the light was not out side. It was inside, in the same area as I was in. But before I could get focused on what was going on I was out again almost instantly. I woke up the next morning and found I had a chipped front tooth. There was no way for me to cause that myself by teeth grinding. Something hit my front top tooth on the inside or something chipped it. It was the first thing I noticed when I woke up later that morning. What I also noticed was my door was still locked, Brian.

I hope you don't think I am weird, but there is no one else to tell. Know one to believe me. But I think there was others in there with me (you know, there are not many folk for miles). My gut says it's best to tell someone and after deliberating over it for 3 days and sitting here till 3:30 am trying to write this to you, well here you go. Thanks for listening and I am off to the lake again on Friday. Maybe for 2 weeks, depends on what happens. I won't lie and I am pretty nervous about it. I hope nothing else happens. Take care Brian.

Thank you to the person for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment