Friday, February 8, 2008

Rossland British Columbia (West Kootenays) Star Shaped Then Elongated



Date: July 12, 2007
Time: 10:30 p.m. to 11:15 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Rossland, BC, West Kootenays.
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of objects: 3-4
Shape of objects: Star shaped, then elongated.

Full Description of event/sighting: Re: Kelowna BC strange lights in the sky (about the blinking coloured lights)

Once I thought I had saw a UFO, but it only turned out to be a very bright Venus. For a few months now I have been skywatching with my binoculars, having taken an interest in many of the UFO reports posted on this site.

I hadn't seen anything out of the ordinary, just the usual planes, satellites and the occasional shooting star, until last night! Let me explain.

I have been noticing in recent months in the early evening a stationary star like object to the south that is below and slightly to the right of what I presume to be Mars.

I have been intrigued by the objects' flashing colours of red, yellow and green, but because it has always appeared stationary I eventually assumed it was just a colourful star.

However, tonight when I stepped outside to enjoy the cool evening air, at about 10:30pm, when I looked to the south, an object of that description barely cleared the horizon, it's position in the sky was much lower down than usual, in a more southeastward position.

As I was looking at it, it suddenly moved across the sky making a smooth straight trajectory in a southwest direction until it stopped in the position below Mars right where I had seen it stationary on previous nights.

Suddenly another light appeared on the horizon at about the same spot where the first object originated moments before.

I then grabbed my binoculars. It was a circular orb-like shape, like a very large glowing yellow star; it appeared to flicker and get brighter then dimmer; in comparison, the other "regular" stars in the sky were small, crisp, twinkly, with Mars being higher up and to the right.

Anyways at this point I was thinking, I should get my handycam, but I didn't want to miss anything with the binoculars so I continued to watch the sky. Meanwhile the yellow one was disappearing and reappearing a few times, each time in positions a little further to the left from where it first appeared.

I couldn't take my eyes off my binoculars when a while later a third object appeared to the right of the bright yellow one.

The third object looked similar to the first coloured one, and then this third coloured object began to move in straight lines in a kind of triangular formation, sometimes disappearing then flashing a new in different spots.

I couldn't describe it better than the report from Port Colbourne, Ontario where the witness articulated that what they saw"...took small hops at times like a skipping stone effect.

This would occur with such speed that it seemed it would be in one spot and suddenly in another at the same instant.

Then, I was very astonished to see this object, with a sort of pulsating, blurred movement, stretch out into an elongated shape that had a softer semi-opaque whitish appearance. It was slightly thicker in the middle than at the ends.

Then in a moment it shrank back to its original size and star-like shape, and I watched for a while longer as it moved some more in a back and forth motion. Then the objects disappeared by fading, except for the one below Mars.

I believe that a fourth star like object appeared above the bright yellow one, but I was so intently watching this third one that I was unable to watch the fourth one.

The whole observation took about 45 minutes. I estimate that the objects were located at some distance away over Washington State.

I just want to add something with reference to the first multicoloured object just below Mars that appeared stationary upon my previous observations.

Last month in June I was on holiday in the Cariboo and I noticed a stationary coloured object exactly like it directly to the north. I observed it for the whole week that I was there, at least on the evenings that it was clear out.

At that time I commented to my partner that it looked just like the one at home in Rossland that we had seen previously to the south under Mars. I've been wondering if it was one object in orbit, or more than one object in different places.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment