Monday, February 11, 2008

Niagara River, Niagara Falls Ontario A Black Sphere Tilted (Diagram)



Date: September 19, 2007
Time: 7:05 - 7:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Niagara River, Niagara Falls. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 3 Shape of objects: 1 dark diagonal sphere object and 2 round shiny lights.

Full Description of event/sighting: Shortly after 7:00 p.m. while in a parking lot, I looked up over the tree line, and power lines and saw a dark, black sphere looking object tilted on its side.

No lights on it. No haze. Just solid and black. It was not moving at all. It was hovering, but completely still. It had a strange string of a partial tail on its right side angled down, but it also was not moving.

This was off in the far distance. It was completely stationary, and my husband and I stared at it for quite some time trying to figure it out.

At first, I thought it was a kite being flown at the park over the Niagara River. But the distance didn't feel right, to be able to see such a tiny flying kite.

It had to be huge, if it was a kite. And it wasn't a triangle, it was sphere-like. I pointed it out to my husband, and he saw it as well. The sky was still light out, and we could not make out what it was.

I do want to note this was away from the tourist area.

We got into the car, and decided to drive to the river to get a closer look. As we started the ignition, we noticed that a bright light appeared diagonally down to the right of the object, like a bright star.

And then another bright light appeared to its upper left hand corner, diagonally, and did the same.

This lasted as we drove for about a minute, and then we lost sight of it all in the tree-line. A few minutes later when we got to the river, the black object was gone.

The bright lights were gone as well. There were quite a few jets and airplanes that we could see flying up high and down low over the houses. I counted six moving in various directions.

As we drove to leave the park area on a busy road, a bright light like we saw before was suddenly seen in the sky behind us, and moving at a speed in the same direction we were headed.

It was uncanny, as it felt like we were being followed for a few seconds, and then it completely disappeared on us.

I was literally in my seat turning around, and trying to figure out where the heck this light went. There was no sound coming from this light. We had our windows down in the car.

Then another plane flew down and made a pass over the town houses. This plane we did hear. It was the slowest moving plane I ever saw. Lots of activity seemed to be going on. I'd be curious to find out if anyone else reports the same dark object or lights.

On another note, as I was searching for a link for your website to give a report, I came upon this site, http://www.hyper.net/ufo/reporting.html

On the front page is a picture of The Trent UFO Photos - McMinnville, Oregon USA. This photo is exactly what we saw. The same shape, color, angle, height, and even position above the power lines. (Except the tail) I debated even reporting anything, but when I saw that photo, I knew I had to send in something.

If it was a blimp or some kind of advertising campaign, I'd shake it off. But with the other 2 bright lights with it, the unidentified aspect drew our curiosity. We have no idea what it was now.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report, and if anyone else witnessed this object would they please write in a report on what they saw.

Additional Information:

Hello Brian, here is the drawing you asked for. I didn't know how to represent the light coming down. The sky was still bright past 7:00 p.m. and one could see clearly.

It was surprising to see two star type lights as close, and bright as they were, and so white near this black object.

As for the tail, it was stationary and also not moving. It ended as I represent in the drawing, and did not seem to be tethered to the ground. It just oddly, ended and left us scratching our heads.



Thank you!

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment