Thursday, August 21, 2008

Southern Alberta Unknown UFO Explodes And Debris Cloud Swirl Around (Pictures)


Date: August 10, 2008
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

Hi Mr. Vike, I love your site, keep up the diligent work. I would like to report a recent unidentified sighting here in Southern, Alberta on August 10, 2008.

 It was around 9:00 p.m. in the evening. While outside, I noticed a huge white light in the sky coming out of the North over my house.

I tried to identify it with my Celestron Skywatcher 12 x 60 binoculars as well as my digital camera, to no avail.

 The object appeared round and bright. After a couple of minutes I called my husband out. He took out our Skywatcher telescope. We observed a huge object moving silently and slowly.


It appeared bright with what looked like a bar through the centre of it. It also appeared to be darker on the top than the bottom.

 The strange thing was, while my husband was watching the object, it exploded and became invisible to the naked eye.

Had we not been viewing through the telescope it would have appeared like it vanished. We took turns watching the debris cloud swirl around in close movements that resembled a shiny school of fish swimming in unison spinning slowly around in the air.

 It was amazing. I am enclosing the pictures I took, unfortunately, they don't show much. There is one picture I took through the telescope lens with my camera showing the debris cloud somewhat.


My husband wondered if it wasn't a weather balloon, but it seemed to me to be too large for that. I stress that it was huge and silent and bright.

 I was reading your site today about UFO sightings where you encouraged all to send in their sightings, regardless of when they occurred and thought I would report it anyway. It would be interesting to know what it was and if anyone else saw it.

As I am writing this, I want to report another sighting I had for the record. When I was a child (12 or 13 perhaps), I saw an orange orb, resting on the ground across the street in a field from where I lived - we used to play soccer there.

I have tried to pinpoint the date, but the closest I can come to that is it would have been 1978 or 79 and it was in the summer time. It was a huge orange orb, resting on the ground and it pulsated on and off. I did not tell anyone about it, though I don't know why.


I was not afraid looking at it. My memories are standing at my window watching it. I don't remember going to the window or why I looked out, but it was incredible anyway.

This sighting took place in Alberta as well, just in a small town outside of Edmonton. I have done research over the years to see if anything had been reported in that area for that time frame but have found nothing.

Anyway, that's my story. Take care Mr. Vike and have a beautiful day.

P.S.: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Thank you to the witnesses for the report and for sending along their pictures. The pictures are copyright to the owner, meaning the folks who took the photos.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.


No comments:

Post a Comment