Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Southern Scarborough, Ontario Multiple Objects Filmed (Photo)


Date: January 27, 2005
Time: Daytime

Now that you have viewed the pictures, I can give you a detailed report of what I observed with my eyes.

On Thursday January 27, 2005, I was facing south, cutting off the sun's direct rays with part of the building's top dock door, making it just right to view the rich blue sky.

I noticed a single white (almost light) object moving from north to south heading towards Lake Ontario, which would be 4-5 miles away from my position.

Temperature was between - 16 to -20 degrees C. After the first one went by approx.100+ mph, I brought my camera to take photos. I noticed these objects moved in intervals, one at a time, about every 30-60 seconds.

All were moving in a straight south flight path, about 1000-1500 feet high, I would guess. You only had a window about 6-10 seconds to view each one passing, due to the direct sun's rays to the south.

I tried to show a co-worker having a smoke, her eyes were too sensitive to the sun's glare, and she also wears glasses. She tried, but gave up to quick, and left, after finishing her smoke.

Sad, she didn't have the patience,witnesses are helpful,but I feel photographic evidence is better than a 1000 witnesses now. I can tell you that all of the many objects viewed in the photographs were not seen with the naked eye, I saw one prominent object at a time, maybe two, not dozens.

As seen in the photos. Brian, I have sent you previous photo's of orbs taken on the following dates: Thursday, January 6, 2005 and also Thursday, January 20, 2005 and now you have Thursday, January 27, 2005. Do you see a pattern?

Not to mention the unmarked black helicopter, Thursday January 13, 2005 around the same time, 11:55 a.m. to 12:35 p.m. Today, on January 28, 2005, around the same time, viewed some more, and asked one of my previous UFO witnesses to view this one.

He said, yes!, I think I saw something, he too had problems with the sun's glare also. You can't start a spectacle too long at work.

He seemed convinced he saw something, so we left it at that and I told him to leave my area,as he was not on lunch break. I snapped a couple more pictures, I'll send them to you if they are worth viewing.

The good news is, I'm going video next week, and we'll see how that pans out. Anything else you want to know, I'm here with you on this.

I know there will be better photos and video coming in this year as it should pick up this spring like all the other previous sightings in the last two years, especially in the month of August. And brother I'm ready, even for contact.


If anyone has witnessed the UFOs/Objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment