Tuesday, March 12, 2013

UFO Rushes Up Out Of The Water Then Returns At Rimouski Quebec


Date:  July 1977
Time:  Midnight.

Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 1 then 9.
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Hi, my name is (name removed) from Montreal. I want to tell you my story regarding seeing UFO. I apologize for my English, I am not very good but you will understand.

I was 18 years old when I saw my first UFO. We were in 1977. Back then with my sister and a friend, we were cycling and we had stopped.

Suddenly, a red ball came under the sea and stop in front of us, got out of the water and we heard swoosh.

It got bigger over top of us, red like a sun, but no light, no warm. It was there looking at us, and it shut off to make a fire trail with the noise, like a fireworks, but it stopped again and lit up like a ball.

It stood up in the air for few seconds and then plunged back into the sea making again the swoosh sound.

It flew away slowly, then faster and disappeared.

The second event was the year after, around midnight, I was with a friend when we saw 9 lights in the sky.

Very far, we thought they were stars, but not at all. They were moving slowly and then moving together, one split and moved again slowly then faster.

They were making patterns in the sky. Then one by one they got a slow speed and got faster then disappeared. It was just amazing. I never thought I would see more UFOs.

I am from a small little town called Rimouski in Quebec.

The sky is always dark and we see very well in the sky.

We report the event to the police, but they thought we were not serious.

I said they were laughing, but deep inside I know they were UFOs. Anyway, this is my story.

If anyone has witnessed the UFO/Object, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Vike Factor Note: I do receive sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: v_factor_paranormal@live.com or b_vike@telus.net

The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment