Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Hazleton, British Columbia Bright Light & Possible UFO Landing ?

Posted: January 20, 2008

New Report !

Date: December 2006 ? Time: 6:15 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Front of the house. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: No shape, but a bright flash.

Full Description of event/sighting: I was laying in my bed, kind of scared, then calm. I wanted to look up to my window where I saw this bright white clean light, like the sun but it didn't hurt your eyes, and the windows covers were lit up like I never have seen before. The sun couldn't even light it up that bright during the summer. It was like a camera flash that lasted 4 seconds or less before it went away. I had enough time to jump up and look at it, but didn't, due to the fact this is the second time I saw the flash of light by a window. The first time I saw the light flash was in my kitchen window. I was wondering what was going on and who was taking a picture outside.

I then rushed outside to see who was messing around with a camera taking a picture because the window blind lit up. I put my shoes on and ran out the door real quick and this was the most scariest thing I saw. A UFO craft or some kind of light that was red and golden-ish in color by our C band satellite dish outside. It then turned towards me and I was put in some kind of trance, or at least I couldn't move because I was in some kind of state of shock over what I observed. It then lit up more brightly and then zipped off through the tree's here and then into the sky with a tail of goldish dots leaving behind it. One of the most craziest things I've seen in my life. I was shocked when thinking about it when I was laying on my parents bed. I felt so shocked that I felt really sad, and the more I think about that light I saw, it seems like some kind of dream because it was something I couldn't explain and very unreal for a light that bright and that close, approximately 8 foot steps away from me.

The second time I saw it, my mother also saw it since she had to go to work in the early morning. My mother saw it while she was just getting ready to get up for a shower then the light lit up her white window blinds. She was shocked as was I over this entire event.

I've also have another true story here for you. I've seen a UFO land in the forests around the mountains here. I've joined a forum to tell others what I've saw and they told me to get some UFO reporters to look into the sightings. But I didn't, this UFO landing happened two months before December. I've seen a bright green light go down quick sideways on the clear cut where there's tree's ahead of it. Very cool to see this one. It was landing and soon as it did, the lights went off right at tree line and hit on the ground. It didn't crash, it landed in front of some tree's. I don't know what UFOs would be doing landing there. The time was around 11:34 at night and there was a clear sky.

Thank you to the witness for the reports.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments:

Post a Comment