Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Bright Green Ball Of Light Over Metchosin Greater Victoria British Columbia


Date:  August 18, 2014
Time:  Approx: 10:30 p.m.

My girlfriend and I definitely saw this object fall from our place near Metchosin due north of us. The sky was lightly cloud covered and we saw this bright green ball light up a halo in the cloud as it fell.

My girlfriend noticed it first and said "Holy f***", so I turned and said the exact same thing.

Anyone else report this sighting to you?

If anyone has witnessed the lights/objects, please send me an email with details of what you saw. Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City – State or Province) and as much detail as possible.

Brian Vike.
Box 1091
Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: sighting@telus.net or b_vike@telus.net
The Vike Factor -  Houston, British Columbia Centre For UFO Research. Canadian UFO Investigator Brian Vike.

1 comment:

  1. I saw it as well from the break water in Victoria. Szarka Carter

    ReplyDelete